Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Night Lights

Singapore Nite3

When I first realized the beauty of night shots, it’s an exciting revelation. Unfortunately, I’ve never got to do it because I’m quite the lazy bum – and opportunities have passed me by many times. It’s always either I didn’t bring the tripod and attempted with my shaky hands, or I brought the tripod and I was too lazy to take it out.

So finally on a holiday, I’ve decided to go all out and whip out my tripod with my cam somewhere downtown at promenade. It’s quite intimidating actually because every one is there – those with huge medium format cams, tripods that can ward off potential robbers and lens that can buy you a car. But there are also small fry like me and some other people trying to find a nice spot to shot some stuff.

Paid off quite well actually, as I travel down along Esplanade to get some other shots.

Singapore Nite14

Combi2

Combi1

Click to enlarge Smile

No comments: