Thursday, May 05, 2011

Hot day

Serenity

It’s my off day today, and normally I can only get things done on off days cos when I end work on weekdays/Sat, the sun has already bid my side of the world good bye.

So I’ve decided to make full use of my little toy, and rode down to Whitesands for a bite. After which I went on to Pasir Ris Park, and to my surprise, I found a little horse stable. So, having parked my bike I happily shuttered a few of the horses and they were quite friendly actually.

Horse1

After which I went on to take some other images at the park, just for the fun of it. It’s quite a nice place actually, and cycling there to shoot is quite an exercise too!

Pasir Ris Park0017

Park Stable

Of course, all thanks to my trusty little steel horse – it hasn’t broke down yet and I hope it wont. The chain came off about 2x already but got it fixed so that it’s tighter at the gears.

Bike1

Park 2

As you can tell, I’ve gotten myself the cheap version of Photoshop so I can easily crop up some prints, do some nice effects and frame them together.

Hope to post more pics when I got the time Smile

No comments: