Monday, May 30, 2011

26km of Cycling

BW1

The result? Jelly bean legs, tanned face and hands, satisfying beef noodle lunch and tons of photos.

Just to have a sense of scale, I’m uploading this following pic as well.

cycle dist

Ms Gracy Tan’s route was the green one, and mine was the red one, to and fro. We met at my place at Pasir Ris in the morning, and then headed to Changi Beach, before going down straight to East Coast Park. As you can tell, there’s one stretch of road along Changi International Airport that seems like it’s FOREVER. Endless road literally.

To be honest, I didn’t take THAT much photos actually, coz mounting and dismounting my bike to get a good spot is pretty tiring, and like I said I’m quite the bum type. But I still manage to get some decent shots, and converted them with some very interesting effects.

26k29

Never did realize that Changi Beach Park is so serene. Maybe coz it’s a Thursday though.

combi3

combi1

Super like the above photo Open-mouthed smile So antique looking and natural! Hehe!

Sole On Hay

Endless Road

This was the stretch I was talking about. Can’t really see the end – about a whopping 6km of straight bike path.

nice1

Enjoying the sun with my little red polka dotted iPhone!

No comments: