Wednesday, January 26, 2005

-speechless-
today is totally speechless for me... i dont want to describe what happened whatsoever... it's just not a good day...

i suppose things really arent that well...

"I’m depressed over nothing. I’ve always ignored it and it just stayed there hovering on top of me."

i dont know why i'm depressed... i don't know what the hell happened today that i'm depressed... can someone be more sad than that? no it's not u... or whatever u're thinking.... i emphasis that it's not and things just happened after i met him at s11...

i came back to write a super long entry today.. in my journal... about 2 and a half pages long... and it took me an hour to sort out my thoughts.. and to realise that i dont want to study today... it just saps me... and i know that i'll only get more depressed after playin games... but i still go ahead with it..

"I really just want to play games and do work. I just want to lead a simple life. Lord, I don’t know why I have to go through all this. It’s harder than going through exams."

Moses... what are u going through?

i dont know... this thing that i'm in... i'm just depressed... today is a bad day.. i dont want to type everything here... ppl will see... u all can GUESS WHATEVER IT IS... but i just feel like shit today.. that's all u all need to know...

they say tomorrow will be better... I SURE HOPE SO.... i sure hope soo...

No comments: