Tuesday, January 11, 2005

So? How's orientation?

It rocks to the CORE!!! I LOVE A'PSTRAPHI!!! it's just sooooo fun and it really reminds me of my J1 years.... slacking through the first days.... cant really concentrate... i cant afford it now... it's just too expensive... i've been slumping into a depression again... it's been a long time since i slumped into such stupid mood and it's just plain laziness that's causing it all...

I've told you that you should do some work in your hols...

I KNOW... but guess what? holidays are over... WAKE UP MOSES... *ring ring* can you tell me how to catch up? ... ...

there's polar waiting for me, i havent start on matrices, got another compre to do before friday, integration assignment, alkene and alkane assignments... and no holidays soon so that i can catch up properly....

who are u trying to blame?

myself... for slacking through the hols... @#$%@#$%@

So?

So what? go back and study lah... #$%#$%

No comments: