Thursday, April 07, 2011

Healthy dose of Exercise

When I was young, I used to stay in a huge mansion. It was probably then that I do not comprehend the luxury of space.

I started to know what it means by space constraints when I was about 9 years old, as I shifted to the kind of old shop houses you always see in Malaysia.

It was not until when I was about primary six that I badly wanted a bicycle to cycle to school. I tried all ways to convince my parents that I can haul it up 3 storeys and store it in our little house.

But then, to no avail. It was not about space constraints either. If you look at Malaysian roads you’ll know that they never design anything with pedestrian in mind, not to mention cyclist.

Well, things have changed since then. About 14 years that is. I’m now staying at this place called Pasir Ris, where people ride bike like they do in China. I’m not joking, will try to take a picture of the biking lot at the MRT station.

For now, this will sufficeOpen-mouthed smilevery happy with my new steel horse.

New Bike

So from now on, I shall ride to MRT everyday.

No comments: