Monday, June 08, 2009

H1N1 is a type of biscuit.

Lotsa things happened last weekend. so let's just start with certain bits which are still fresh in my mind. 

We had a bible quiz during our youth group last weekend. Quite a fun one actually, mostly because i'm the one organinsing it *oops*. Ok enough bhb but i thought it was quite interesting coz everyone can learn something from it, including me. i guess sometimes the organiser of the bible quiz will be the one learning the most out of it coz he has to know all the answers. lol.

but after that me and another church mate of mine who just came back from Taiwan impromptuly went to watch a film, which i will post about on another blog post soon. So that's about it for Saturday, spent thinking about the film that i watched. 

On sunday its a totally different matter. Woke up to church, and after church went off to do something i never thought i would do. Shopping for clothes. Yes, indeed, i havent intentionally go shopping for clothes in almost 2 years. Not even during CNY. Pathetic young man. So since most of my clothes are around 2 years old or older, it's getting really 'lak tak' liao. After some consideration i really think i need to update my wardrobe and give away some clothes which really, really is out of shape already. And just thankfully, GSS is around, so i buzz off to shop after church.

And that is also when the biscuit caught me. my nose was running marathon i have a hard time trying to catch it in the departmental store. I sneeze and sneeze and sneeze... and sneeze during the afternoon and later that at nite, which led me to an MC and a full day rest in my comfortable little bed. 

hopefully things will get better tomorrow and i can go back to work.

No comments: