Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Today is April Fool's Day

Seriously, people have always joked about my birthday. it's kinda fun coz they dont believe you when you tell them 'eh today my birthday you know...' hahaha! 

jokes aside, another year has just whizzed past me like there's no yesterday... 2 years ago i remembered posting somewhere in the blog about getting kicked out from St James coz i'm still underage -.- OK dont get me wrong we were there for the purpose of watching good bands but who'd have thought that the only eligible place we can go is a huge dark room with nothing but bass beats.. =.= "we" here being me and yeekiat... 

now i'm 23 liao *so fast*. but yeekiat is not 23 yet... so its not so fast after all. what nonsense am i talking. Anyway, today is rather meaningful as well, because my beloved sister chose to have her wedding 3 years ago on this very date. very interesting indeed. i'd like to wish her a happy anniversary and hope that i'll become an uncle soon. 

so the whole point of this post is to thank all those who wished me a happy birthday on this very funny day and may God bless you all to have many birthdays to come! 

No comments: