Saturday, April 18, 2009

Blog Blog Blog

I havent been blogging these days coz after i returned the cam, i've just slumped into the lethargic mood to blog. 

a lot of things has happened in between, and i can only give thanks because i find that God has been very merciful to me. sometimes when we're living in this world so full of distractions, we really lost sight of what we're suppose to do and what He wants us to do. through His wonderful grace He led me back so that i can have faith to be salt and light to the world =)

actually i really think working world is not soooooo bad (after you've studied in MLE for 3 years, you know that anything that comes along is better than what you were in). i've managed to do a lot of things during this intern: painted my gundams, took up photography, played in band competition, revived my blog, and even writing chinese calligraphy. yes 写毛笔字... i find myself behaving like an old ah pek from time to time. but most importantly, during this time i've managed to find myself all over again.. so i must say this sem has been the most meaningful sem that i've had since uni... 

give thanks to our Lord =) 

No comments: