Thursday, June 21, 2007

Shit Happens


Sometimes when things are tough, there really isnt any other way to settle it. Guitar, music, friends, busyness, stone, road trips, beers, wine... It's just Him and that's it. He promised us to be there for us every single day and sometimes we just choose to ignore him and find our own solutions.

When we were young and well, notorious maybe, fairy tales come true in our hearts. Perhaps i've grown up now and when you are left alone sometimes, the eyes that are washed by tears see clearer. Things are not like fairy tales, and i suppose it's part of growing up: to realise that, and to go through that.

Some people just need a tight slap across the face before they learn that something is wrong. I have to learn it after getting one hard punch. Good thing is, it's not fatal. Bad thing is, it hurts. And i want more than anything to get it over and done with.

Had a good night sleep last night. Like FINALLY. Thank God.

1 comment:

Dorcas said...

what's wrong? A bit emotional after your very busy and hectic life in Germany and now have a large amount of spare time to do some reflection?

Well, growing up is tough man! I hated it, and still hated it. I dun think I will ever learnt to like it. I hate responsibility, hate working!
I do miss those notorius day, when I can dream of what to become in future, but now I am living in my future, and i just can't dream anymore but to face the reality.
that's why,
fife can be frustrated sometime.
and that's why
we all need HIM to satisfy our constand hunger deep inside. Hungry for something, we can never fullfill ourselves.