Friday, June 22, 2007

My Che Che : )

if there's someone i love the most. It's her. We used to quarrel a lot. She used to get angry with me over small little things like lending me the paper to trace out some alphabets. We used to fight over even a bag. We used to tease each other about our potential gf/bf. Actually more like i getting teased most of the time. Those good ol' days.

We left each other when i was only like 15? I cried that day... and i cried some more when she left to aussie. Since then we didnt really spend long time together... at most 1 month? So here is a post dedicated to her and i think she influenced my life A LOT. And i love her :)







Che Che!! i really miss you.. seriously.. u should come back quick.. i havent seen you for more than a year.. the wine and beer's waiting for you :)

1 comment:

Dorcas said...

there is only one man that can makes me cry, even when I am at work.
Gosh! This is embarassing! My stupid tears, keep on dripping down!!!
I love you heaps too! I just never thought i have such a place in yuor heart becoz you alwasy seems very busy getting with yuor life and friends.
that's for being the best man in my life and of course, wedding.
I love you and think of you everytime when something happen in the family, coz you're the only one that I can actually talk to and without thinking of any consequences.
I wrote this to you before in yuor b'day card last last year, and i will wrote it again now,
I dunno why God gives me such a fine brother like you as I am not a very good sister. I never really take good care of you, you're more like a my big brother although I am 4 year older than you.
Thanks for alwasy being there for me. wait for my dedicated post!
Stupid tears! Can't see anymore!!!!!!!!!
I am going to stop now!