Saturday, April 28, 2007

Night to Freedom

Less than 12 hours... i'll be outside now, in the warm afternoon sun enjoying my FREEDOM! 3 months holiday.. suddenly uni life seems to be rewarding after all.. minus the exams..

For those who still dont know, i'm going off to Germany for immersion, and i've been assgined to a host family living in Kornwestheim 10 km north of Stuttgart. I've got to call them after exam to arrange for them to pick me up etc.



Above is the exact location of Kornwestheim and it is situated in the state of Baden-Wurtermberg, a state where i will have to return to do my SEP in year 3. Nearing south of Germany, the weather is deemed to be more extreme as it is inland so if it rains, it might drop to about 14C in summer. i'll be travelling to north Germany in one of the weekends to Germany's biggest island - Ruegen during one of the weekends and together with the Singapore's Student Association. According to Martin, my German grandmaster, it'd be quite fun!!

Speaking of which, i need to raise some funds so if anyone has any temp jobs during the 1st 2 weeks of May, tell me k?

No comments: