Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Little Trip

Home43

It’s a little trip back to a place call Sungai Besar. Of course, being my first trip back with my 60D, there’s plenty to shoot.

It’s not just about shooting. We were at a church camp at JB earlier part of the week, and papa mama actually drove the van down to JB, only to have it sent to the workshop.

So we were stranded in JB and even had to take a bus home. Unlike Singapore, living without a vehicle in Malaysia is like living in a prison cell. But alas, I have to do my passport and with a borrowed car, we still manage to travel around a bit to do some interesting stuff.

It’s a surprise trip actually, because I get to see some of the nicer views of Sungai Besar that I’ve never seen – huge hectares of paddy fields, and canals that stretches for miles.

Home_1

Going home is always a refreshing thing – other than talking with my parents about almost everything under the sky, I get to look forward to the best steam pomfret on earth. So far I have not eaten any pomfret as good as the ones that is in Sungai Besar. Period.

Home30

The sky is too wonderful not to shoot.

Home35

The canal is a stretch that continues on forever as well.

Endless Road1

This is the true endless road as compared to the previous post on the biking trail.

Slant Tower1

To make my passport, I had to travel another 30km (?) to a place named Anson, with their famous slanting tower.

Home sweet15

Is it slanted? my cam is level enough Open-mouthed smile

Slanted Tower2

Old days

And of course I’m a fan of antique photos. click to enlarge.

I have to return to work tomorrow, and the sheer email that I’m gonna get is forming up some sort of ginormous inertia for me to wake up tomorrow. Life goes on I guess, and I’m going to greet tomorrow with a smile, for I know my Savior holds tomorrow.

Home sweet17

No comments: