Wednesday, October 06, 2010

It’s a funny thing sometimes

You know when you first started out to look for a job, you’d get all your files – resume, certs, testimonials etc all in a folder. I was hoping to get rid of that folder maybe about 3 months into looking for a job. Getting rid of course, means hiding them somewhere not visible larh.

Turns out it takes about half a year or so. And I guess not many people will have a ‘Resignation’ file inside their folder so soon though. It just shows how complete my folder is – from cover letters, resume, certs, testimonials… all the way to resignation in a matter of six months.

There were times when i wonder why’d i go through all these things. There still are times like that and i guess there will be times like that in the future. But i really ponder at the wonderful timing that He set into place – from BTT to a friend’s wedding, all settled before i move on to another job. It truly does reminds me that my life is not my own, but it is His and He knows what He’s doing.

Granted, i might have been a bit overzealous while taking up this job, making myself having to apologise to some. But i’d say i’ve never regretted taking it up – knowing people, learning new things, feeling how it’s like to commute 3 hours a day to and fro. It’s something new and i truly appreciate it – honestly, i have not, and will not, for the rest of my time there, pull on a long face to work, not even one day.

I guess its a funny thing sometimes.

No comments: