Thursday, September 25, 2008

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!

I'm here to post a BELATED BIRTHDAY POST to another very special person in my life, but whom i've only seen for a grand total of 1 = ONE = 一 day THIS YEAR. the only way i get to see her more often, is by going onto facebook and her blog, which has some of her pictures online...

well well... so yesterday was her birthday and i was very busy out with some stuff to do, which left me til today to post her something to wish her happy birthday :)

so here you go!!! HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST ZEH ZEH... 1 hair short of becoming a MAMA soon. 



SEE the cute lil girl! dont be fooled!!! according to my mum, she's a lil crying devil WAHAHAHAHA!!! i bet she doesnt even have this picture herself no? 

From cutsie girl to another cutsie girl... and then...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



TADAH! my zeh zeh eating some black sesame look alike ice cream. i have no idea. 


and on to her b'day present from my bro-in-law! a cute DOGGIE!

there you go! once again happy belated birthday! and btw, i can't wait to be uncle so YA NOE... erk ehm... tsk tsk tsk... 

P/S: you're not gonna sue me for coping ur facebook pics rite?? HAHAHA

No comments: