Friday, January 18, 2008

My Handphone

Recently, i've been hanging out with very different people across all different ages so i've got to witness some very different mentalities towards the little things in life. Particularly about handphones, because i've met these 2 little boys who just had their first handphones in their life, so it kinda reminded me when i got mine like what... 6 years back?

It's kinda funny when they keep playing songs from their phones over and over again and try to save each others nicknames instead of their real names in the contact list. Man when i had my first handphone, it didnt even last 2 weeks and it got lost on the bus. i cant even view colour pictures from it but at that time, it was such a cool phone! and i kinda get screwed coz it was not exactly cheap (even though it was 2nd hand) and i was using a Hi-Card, which means all the credits inside is lost and i have to change my number and etc etc..


Yeap this is the phone that got lost 6 years back on a bus going towards Whitley Road.


by the way, i still know of ppl NOW who are still using the same Hi-Card from 6 years back. But i digress. The way the boys' faces lit up when they talk about their phones makes me wonder whether there's anything that makes me do that anymore. Oh well, maybe i've really grown up. How time flies :)

1 comment:

Dorcas said...

Hahaha, yeap you've grown up!
I don't even bring my mobile most of the time!