Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Exercise

Was off to the doctors yesterday because lately, due to stress or wadsoeva from TGIO or wad i dunno larh.. or maybe due to the stupid deodorant which i used on my sensitive skin, i've been having eczema. Just in case you dunno what on earth is that, you can go look it up in wiki and warn you. it wouldnt be nice and that's why i didnt put it up on my blog.

BUT!! that's not the main point. Main point is, i went to the wellness centre at YIH and guess what... they asked me to take my weight coz they dont have a record of it. To my horror, i'm now officially 61 kg. $!%#$^@$%^@$%^ not that i mind my weight a lot but well, i've never hit 60 in my whole entire life and this is the second time only.

ohkay you might say well, 61 is ok wad. you're quite tall. but thinking back these few months, i havent been exercising. AT ALL. not even taking a walk in the park or some sort. AND THAT'S BAD. maybe that's why i got eczema. no exercise.

SOOO!! i went off to a run and swam yesterday. Just came back from a run today and it felt kinda refreshing.. HAHA!! managed to run to vivo before hogging on an SBS flagging my white flag coz my calves just cant take it anymore. think should run more often. cures my eczema!! haha!!!

alrite peeps. exercise is healthy. go get some runs.

No comments: