Saturday, July 07, 2007

Sigh

There's a lot of reason you hear that sigh. For one, the weather is just too damn frigging @!%@!#$%@#$ HUMID and HOT. AND!! i'm NOT GOING TO CUT MY HAIR. which leaves me in a kinda sweaty situation almost everyday. Without my trusted companion (my cap), i nearly died 2 days ago. i just cant imagine how girls can do sports under this type of weather in their long locks. There must be some secret to it.

And for two, i'm going home. Not that i dont like to go home. i miss my family. i miss the good food. i miss the air con room. BUT sad to say, i dont miss Malaysia. Or rather KL. Too big a place, too little frens and too BORING. And of course, i dont really miss the dial ups. it just gets on your nerves you feel like ripping the computer apart when it tries (and fails) to load something like my mailbox.

AND of course. i dont exactly fancy the fact that i have to take a bus home from sin city. Best is i dont have to go there but there's no choice. FYI, JB = sin city, and the R&R which used to stand for rest & recreation has become well, robbery & rape. Serious. Cant imagine what the heck the police are doing in JB.

i just missed how Malaysia used to be in my mind, or rather how Kuching is: peaceful, fun, lotsa frens and DAMN GOOD FOOD. But i dont foresee myself going there anytime soon in the near future. How sad.

2 comments:

Dorcas said...

Hahahaa, are you home yet finally??
Why is JB sin city? very bad izzit?
I am working already tomorrow.
visit my blog. i dye my hair PINK!

Mozzie said...

tell u.. JB is not fit for living.. u'll just die there.. need pepper spray