Tuesday, July 05, 2005

so it's finally here.. my nightmare came true and i really dont want to argue about it. dont ever ask me why i panicked in the exam hall. dont ask me what's wrong with me or whatsoever. can someone just leave me in peace?!~~

i hate it when people ask me this and that about the results. yes yes i know i did badly this time. i feel bad already. do u have to add on to it?? it disappoints u yes, so it doesnt disappoint me? i feel happy that i have such a f up results? do i?

sometimes i just wonder why i always have to blog when i'm in such a down mood. cant i just spread some happiness to people or what.. where can i go to complain? teachers will tell me i need counselling, need help here and there, actually u can do it one, just u need to do more... etc etc.. mama and papa will say try harder next time, it's okay with them... though deep inside i know they're really quite worried...

*sigh* moses u should forget this... it's just a common test.. *sigh* sometimes schools only cut short people's life by giving them extra white hairs.. both teachers and students included... *sigh*

forget it.

1 comment:

g said...
This comment has been removed by the author.