Monday, October 06, 2003

RESULTS!!!!
Today's really a great day.. After the period of waiting, the results are finally coming.. wow... and i guess the teacher's already scared all the butterflies out in our stomachs... Judgement Day huh....

First of all, i really want to take the opportunity to thank God for giving me this results... i was shocked... got a 6 points for first time... 8A1s, 1A2... i thought by the time i got an A2 for English, i was destined to go to VJC... but it turns out that my HML helped me... if it wasnt for Him, i dont think i can actually do so well... Isaiah 41:10. May all glory be to Him and not to me.. =)

Wanna thank my parents too... prayed for me all the while and always asking me if i'm feeling stressed out... yeah i guess i am.. and it was worth it... !!

I also wanna thank all those who prayed for me for my exams... friends in church, friends in sch... rbered Daryl coming over to the hostel the day before and telling me how bad he felt... and both of us got 6 points... good job Daryl!! thanks for all the support all the way along my 2 years in S'pore... esp u, sending the card all the way form M'sia!! really thank U!!!!

Congrats to all those who got what they aimed for... guess my class got quite a few.. and for those who didnt really make it... there's still the 'O's coming up, so buck up and make a difference in the 'O's... it's the most important exam now.. and just let the Prelims become part of our memory... u have to 'move on'...

the results were really quite unexpected... and i guess once i again, i can only thank God for that... and uuh... i may end up in the same room with Yiming next year.... good news? bad news? only God knows...



No comments: